[jcifs] Authenticating against 2 domains

Robert Thullner rthullner at gmx.at
Tue Oct 31 19:20:01 GMT 2006

I did not solve it, because I managed it, to refuse the requirement, but
what I found out during the research was, that it should work if you
authenticate against one domain (e.g. domain 1) and domain 1 has a trust
relationship with domain 2. But I did not try it, because there was no
way to establish a trust relationship.

Perhaps this can help you.
-Robert