[jcifs] Re: HTTP Filter Kerberos

Morten Sabroe Mortensen momor at tdc.dk
Wed Oct 25 12:23:28 GMT 2006

Daniel Hakenjos <daniel.hakenjos <at> guidecom.de> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I read that you support Kerberos Authentication.
> What's about the HTTP Filter?
>
> Is a Kerberos Authentication Support for the HTTP Filter planned?
>
> Thx, Daniel

I noticed this too - and I am also very much interested in the answers.

The existing combination of HTTP NTLM and SMB supports Single SignOn with
Internet Explorer - with the present NtlmHttpFilter. I kind of expect, that
NTLM and Kerberos one-way hashes responses in different ways and can not be
used together, but... well...

Anyone know if there are any possibilities for using Kerberos against Windows
*and* maintain Single SignOn functionality as is already operational with HTTP
NTLM?

Regards
Morten Sabroe Mortensen