[jcifs] JCIFS with Windows Vista using IE 7

John Jih John.Jih at Halliburton.com
Thu Oct 12 12:57:04 GMT 2006

All:

We are currently running JCIFS with Windows XP using IE 6, everything
works fine. Our IT is testing the Windows Vista using IE 7, it gets the
authentication challenge and eventually fails, is there any change
needed for running Windows Vista IE7?

We are using Oracle J2EE 10g on Linux as our web server, the domain
controller is Windows 2003 server, the jcifs version is 0.9.6 dated
7/28/2004. We configure the domain, username, password in the web.xml
file as pre-authentication information to connect to the domain
controller.

Thanks,

John Jih

Halliburton

Enterprise Applications Group

HR/Payroll Applications Support

Tel:  281-575-4835

Fax: 281-575-5044

Cell: 713-550-0313

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.