[jcifs] jCIFS NetworkExplorer example

Jonathon Simon jsimon at ud.com
Thu Oct 5 14:45:57 GMT 2006

Team:

Thanks very much!

That was it.  However, now I am being prompted for a user id and password, which is fine.  But when I enter a valid userid/password combination, it doesn't take.  Instead, the logon dialog box just keeps popping back up...

The local administrator credentials don't even seem to work.  I even tried prefixing the administrator id with the name of my workgroup (i.e.  WORKGROUP\administrator), but that doesn't work either.  The dialog box pops right back up.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your time.

Kindest regards,
Jonathon