[jcifs] Speed please..

Caldarale, Charles R Chuck.Caldarale at unisys.com
Tue Oct 3 17:59:22 GMT 2006

> From: Paddy Cerri [mailto:robogiant at hotmail.com]
> Subject: Re: [jcifs] Speed please..
>
> What buffers Chuck ? Do you mean the send and recieve buffers?

Yes.  I have the luxury of being in control of both the server and
client SMB code for our platforms, so the two ends negotiate large sizes
when they recognize each other.  Tough to do when one end is MS or other
inscrutable code, so those connections continue to suffer from the
latency problem.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.