[jcifs] KerberosAuthExample

Mike Streeton mike.streeton at ardentia.co.uk
Mon Oct 2 12:02:59 GMT 2006

I have tracked the problem down and it can be avoid by modifying
SmbTransport.java @ line 564 to be:

        if (resp.verifyFailed && resp.errorCode !=
NtStatus.NT_STATUS_OK) {

I would consider this more of a hack than a fix as I am not sure why
verifyFailed is true but errorCode == 0

Mike

www.ardentia.com the home of NetSearch