[jcifs] Problems accessing file using NTLM

Caldarale, Charles R Chuck.Caldarale at unisys.com
Wed Nov 1 13:52:04 GMT 2006

> From: Mike Streeton [mailto:mike.streeton at ardentiasearch.com]
> Subject: RE: [jcifs] Problems accessing file using NTLM
>
> java version "1.5.0_09"
> Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_09-b01)
> Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_09-b01, mixed mode)

I was hoping it would be some oddball JVM, since I'm not aware of any
codegen problems in that version of HotSpot.  Just for grins, if this is
repeatable, you might try running with the -server option, since that
will use a different byte code compiler.

Any chance of a hardware problem?  What platform is this on (hardware &
OS)?

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.