[jcifs] jcifs failing randomly in Win2003 environment

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Tue May 30 15:54:08 GMT 2006

Unfortunately I'm very busy right now. I don't know when I'll get around
to this.

As for your capture I believe I saw the initial session setup had a
signature. This would suggest that the SigningDigest is not being
UNinstalled when the connection closes. So the next time an existing
SmbTransport reconnects it tries to use an old SigningDigest and poof.

I wish there was someone else around here that could look at the code
(it's probably an easy fix) but right now I have to worry about bring
home the bacon!

Mike