[jcifs] Accessing SMB files and NTLM

Mike Streeton mike.streeton at ardentia.co.uk
Tue May 23 16:10:26 GMT 2006

Mike,
   We are authenticating to the primary domain controller for the NTLM
authentication. We are supplying the same credentials to access the
files
By creating a new SmbFile(url,new
NtlmPasswordAuthentication(domain,username,password));

Does this help.

Many Thanks

Mike

www.ardentia.com the home of NetSearch