[jcifs] Does the NTLM Filter work for ANYONE?

Jonathan Trumbull jonathan.trumbull at gmail.com
Wed May 17 21:42:37 GMT 2006

Mike,

I can confirm that the 1.2.9 filter works in production under "light" load
(~200 users per day) using preauthentication.  Note: I did recompile with a
1.4.2 SDK (to add a couple of debugging outputs so I could see the resource
name being filtered) and am subclassing it (to add in Active Directory looks
ups).

I just did a test on my dev system, and even not doing preauthentication it
works with at least 2 users.  This is with W2K3 SP4 on the server.  Hope
this helps!

--Jonathan