[jcifs] jcifs failing randomly in Win2003 environment - ALSO

Richard Caper rcaper at gmail.com
Wed May 17 16:40:43 GMT 2006

What web server/servlet container are you using?  The garbage you are
seeing are chunked encoding artifacts; the browser and web server are
supposed to negotiate this in such a way that it is not seen by either
the client or the servlet.

It is possible that the filter is doing something that is blowing the
servlet container's mind.  This could also be causing the issues
reported by the other users.