[jcifs] Transport1 timedout waiting for response to SmbComSessionSetupAndX

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Fri Mar 24 14:05:35 GMT 2006

It could be the domain controller is overloaded or the network is
slow. Determinining if this is the case and which would require some
network analysis. But try just increasing timeouts (responseTimeout et
al). See the overview page of the API documentation for details about
properties involved in doing that. Also, it might help to rotate between
domain controllers somehow. See the NTLM HTTP Filter for an example of
how we "load balance".

Mike