[jcifs] Access is denied exception

Iliya Roubin iroubin at yandex-team.ru
Thu Mar 23 10:17:23 GMT 2006

Hello!
I have the following problem: using of NtlmHttpFilter or my own
implementation of such a filter without any additional parameters leads
to "Access is denied" exception when two users are trying to
concurrently logon within the 15 seconds (the first user logs in and the
second one has to wait for 15-20 seconds). When I tried to reduce the
jcifs.smb.client.soTimeout to 500 ms, this interval decreased to 500 ms
or so, but the problem still takes place. I have one domain controller
and I use the latest version of jCIFS.

--
Илья Рубин,
Разработчик.