[jcifs] Does jcifs samba support I18N/Chinese file name?
Max_Mattini at bmc.com
Sat Mar 18 19:15:13 GMT 2006
I am trying to access a Chinese encoded file using the JCIFS API.
- Both file name and contents are encoded with the GB2312 encoding
- My Samba server is configured with an English/US locale.
So far I am not successful to access the file.
1) Does JCIFS samba support I18N/Chinese file name?
2) Should the Samba server be configured with a Chinese locale?
3) Should my URLEncoder.encode/decode specify the Chinese charset
or UTF-8 as recommended in Javadoc
Thanks for any help
-------------- next part --------------
HTML attachment scrubbed and removed
More information about the jcifs