[jcifs] DFS and NetworkExplorer

Thomas Bley thomas.bley at simple-groupware.de
Wed Jun 28 17:43:51 GMT 2006

Hi,

Looking into the code, I made this change in SmbFile.java:

    String getDfsUncPath0() throws SmbException {
        getUncPath0();
        if( dfsReferral == null ) {
            return null;
        }
        unc = dfsReferral.nodepath + unc.substring(
dfsReferral.path.length() );
        return "".equals( unc ) ? "\\" : unc;

        // tb
        // not working when calling listFiles() a second time:
        // original jCIFS 1.2.9:
        // String dunc = dfsReferral.nodepath + unc.substring(
dfsReferral.path.length() );
        // return "".equals( dunc ) ? "\\" : dunc;
    }

Maybe the original is causing "unknown host" ?

bye,
Thomas