[jcifs] Null pointer exception in ServerMessageBlock.java

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Thu Jun 22 22:35:31 GMT 2006

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 10:22:47 +1200
Edward Costello <edward.costello at orionhealth.com> wrote:

> I'd forgotten that this thread was in the context of SMB connections. Is
> there a way to do something similar to the NtlmPasswordAuthentication
> for HTTP URL connections authenticated using JCIFS?

No. Unfortunately with the HTTP client wrapper you must use properties
or embed credentials in the URL. However, those credentials are stripped
from the url before being passed to the underlying HTTP client. At least
I assume they are. I didn't actually write that code.

PHP Extension for SSO w/ Windows Group Authorization