[jcifs] Re: Kerberos based SSO

S Wagle wagle at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 19 15:04:15 GMT 2006

Thanks for all the responses.

Just a bit concerned though that jcifs-ext on sourceforge doesn't seem
to be quite as active as JCIFS.

The last release is 0.9.4 as of July 04.

There also seems to be limited activity on the sourceforge mailing list
or on this jcifs mailing list for jcifs-ext.

Not sure what to make of this, especially considering that our
enterprise is quite large with about 100+ different applications out
there to be integrated.  There's always the possibility of running into
some special scenario.

Please let me know if you have any information/feedback on this concern.

Does anybody have any experiences with any commercial packages etc?

I'll also look into what's available with Java out of the box.

Thanks!