[jcifs] Problem with NtlmHttpFilter and Apache2

Wouter van Reeven Wouter.van.Reeven at AMIS.nl
Wed Jun 14 18:09:22 GMT 2006

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your answer. I'm not sure how the 2nd and 3rd messages can end up in a different HTTP session on RedHat while they do end up in the same HTTP session on Debian and also on Tomcat and Oracle OC4J server on Windows. Anyway, any help is much appreciated, so I will take a look into this as well. I'll modify the NtmlSsp code to also log the current HTTP Session id if that's available there. Otherwise I'll have the NtlmHttpFilter log the session id.

By the way, thanks for pointing out that it's a statefull 3 message handshake. I did notice that on Debian all three handshakes are done while on RedHat the handshake process stops after the second message. I'll post some more debugging code if you like on Monday.

Thanks, Wouter

--
AMIS Services BV
Edisonbaan 15