[jcifs] Problem with NtlmHttpFilter and Apache2

Wouter van Reeven Wouter.van.Reeven at AMIS.nl
Wed Jun 14 16:15:23 GMT 2006

Hi Yannick,

Thanks for your reply. Actually, I don't use mod_jk. But I'll check to see if mod_jk is loaded and if so, I will unload it. To connect Apache2 to Tomcat I use mod_rewrite and mod_proxy. Perhaps there's a problem there too? Did you install mod_jk by hand compiled from sources from the Tomcat website?

Thanks, Wouter

--
AMIS Services BV
Edisonbaan 15