[jcifs] jcifs.smb.SmbException: Cannot create a file when that file already exists.

Filip Orelj chicholinac at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 2 13:34:26 GMT 2006

  Hi,
  Trying to create an instance of SmbRandomAccessFile
  with jcifs-1.2.9 I'm getting this exception:
   “jcifs.smb.SmbException: Cannot create a file when that file already exists.”
  (Windows XP SP1)

  I used version 1.2.4 as previous one and everything worked fine.

  Any idea, experience, patch?

  BTW, is there a download location for prior versions (1.2.6 - 1.2.8)?

  TIA,
  Filip