[jcifs] Problem about SmbAuthException

linjun yin yinlinjun05 at yahoo.com.cn
Sun Jul 16 09:29:34 GMT 2006

When I ran my program, an exception occurred: jcifs.smb.SmbAuthException: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.
  But in fact the user name and password are valid. And when I got rid of both the user name and password from the url, the program ran well. That is, I could access the file without user name and password. But why did the exception occur when the user name and password are valid? Thank you for reply!
                                                                                                     Linjun Yin