[jcifs] authentication

Göran Karlsson (KA/EAB) goran.karlsson at ericsson.com
Wed Jul 12 12:05:09 GMT 2006

Now I get unsure whether I understood the context correctly or not. I use jcifs as a servlet filter to authenticate web clients. The domain I'm thinking of is the one in the filter configuration in the web.xml.

In case we are talking about the same thing, I tried without the domain tag in the web.xml too. That would be null, right?

Regards
/Göran