[jcifs] Small st@cks Can Give You Short Term Returns parhomologous vasculated rhymewise

Kyrstin Crampton reyjntiq at semo.net
Mon Jan 30 16:09:03 GMT 2006

Ground Breaking News for PMHH - This st0k will explode on Monday

PMHH PMHH PMHH  - Announced $12.4M Contract - PMHH PMHH PMHH PMHH PMHH PMHH

NEWS: Patriot Mechanical Handling Announces $12.4 Million Mechanical Handling Equipment Package Order From Keppel FELS

This is as real as it gets,

Watch it Soar monday

S T R O N G BUY - This st0k is on its way to at least $2-3 by end of January

Symbol: PMHH
Current Price: $0.50
Expected Price in 3 days: $2.15
Expected Price in 7 days: $3.50

This is HUGE news.....$12.4M contract will get this st0k to $2.5

Act now dont regret later! Get on board now!! PMHH

ABOUT PMHH:

Headquartered in Houston, Texas, USA, Patriot Mechanical Handling, Inc. (PMH) is a comprehensive engineering and product supplier for all mechanical handling solutions in the oil and gas industry. In addition to this, Patriot is a licensed representative for some of the finest & most well established brands in the lifting and mechanical handling business. Our success is based upon effectively meeting the customer's needs prior to, during and most importantly after the product has been delivered. Our personalized service is unrivaled. We frequently monitor the quality of our products to insure our customer's satisfaction, and offer equipment that is guaranteed safe for use and fit for purpose.

Act now dont regret later! Get on board now!! PMHH

thiodiazole flyflap orthonectida pneometer floggingly unjailed

parhomologous vasculated rhymewise monoxime balkanic manned
banff underwage belinurus

rannigal cestidae nonnant originally angiectasis hasidean