[jcifs] Change users passwords

Hernan Otero hernan.otero at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 00:14:27 GMT 2006

I have read everything  i found on the web and mail lists looking for a way
to manage users passwords in windows using java.  browsing the jcifs and
jcifs-ext code and reading the documentation apparently this can be done.

I can change my own password, if i know the old password..., but, i can not
reset that password with admin credentials.

Do you have any example related to passwords reset for different users using
an administrator user as authtentication credentials?

Regards,
              Hernán