[jcifs] JCIFS on a cluster

Abhijeet Sarwate abhijeet.sarwate at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 15:30:58 GMT 2006

Hi

I use JCIFS for transparent authentication for my web app deployed on a
cluster on Linux (RHEL)

Transparent login works for some windows desktops but for some of the
desktops, it keeps popping the network password dialog. I changed the IE
settings so that the my web site is part of local intranet. But it keeps
popping up the network password dialog some or the other time. What is the
best way to debug this? If I use the network sniffer, what would I look for?

Secondly,

This does not happen if the app is deployed on a single server,

abhijeet