[jcifs] CAS and transparent NTLM

dfhgjwetgtry sendspam at mailinator.com
Mon Feb 13 08:46:54 GMT 2006

Hi! I wonder if anyone have experimented with CAS and transparent NTLM? I
think I read somewhere that JRE 1.4.2 would automatically (transparently)
authenticatethe the currently logged in user via NTLM if they were exposed
to an NTLM domain!? Is this true? Secondly I would like to have CAS (single
sign on) to work as a some sort of proxy between the client that should
(transparently) authenticate using NTLM to a backend NTLM domain. If
authentication is successful, CAS should issue a ticket as usuall. Does
anyone know how I should proceed? All information is helpful!

Thanks,
Jonathan!