[jcifs] Problem using JCIFs and JSF

Francisco Pinto fpintoa at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 17:08:45 GMT 2006

Hi Johan,

Thank you for your help.

Well, the related problem only occurs when I use JSF. It works fine if I use
a simple JSP (instead a JSF file).
My banchmark is a ASP application on a IIS Server. In that scene, I think,
only the first time (per session) was authenticated. My question is if this
feature (in the JCIFs NtlmHttpFilter class) will be some limitation of the
JCIFs or something like that.

I think this kind of check every page is great overhead on my web
application. What you think about it?

On the other hand, this related problem (lost of request parameters) may be
a Bug (JCIFs or JSF), and I need to found a good solution.

Thanks.

--
Francisco Pinto Araújo Júnior
fpintoa at gmail.com