[jcifs] Jcifs - multiple domain controllers

LukaszP l.pietrzak at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 21:24:54 GMT 2006

Hi,
Can anyone explain the idea of multiple domain controllers in jcifs ?
What i mean is I found out that classes NtlmHttpFilter and NtlmServlet
from the jcifs package use a property "jcifs.http.domainController"
from a Config object.
The problem is, that I can't find the place where this property is set.
I've read something that it is taken from the Wins (or DNS) server. Is
it true ?
If it's true, I understand thas if there are two domain controllers
listed in the Wins(DNS) server, jcifs will use the second one, if the
first failed ?

Regards,
Luke