[jcifs] Help!!

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Tue Aug 29 17:16:25 GMT 2006

On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 08:54:06 -0700 (PDT)
<richard.evans at thoughtbreak.com> wrote:

> Thanks Mike,
> Does that mean we have to resign ourself to ..
>
> "JCIFS extension netUserGetGroups does not work if the target user is a member of many groups "

Correct.

The correct method is to use Jarapac and do RPC. The
RPC in question is already in the Jarapac package but
there would need to be some glue between the getGroups and
SamrGetGroupsForUser/SamrLookupNamesInDomain. But check the archives,
I believe people have posted patches that have the "glue" in it already.

Note, it's been almost a year since I've even compiled jcifs so I'm
getting rusty....

PHP Active Directory SSO