[jcifs] Re: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException

Wesley B Webster wwebster at hertz.com
Thu Apr 20 20:19:28 GMT 2006

Did anyone find a solution for this?

Wesley Webster
Java Developer
EBusiness & Technology
201-307-5248
wwebster at hertz.com

The Hertz Corporation
225 Brae Boulevard
Park Ridge, NJ 07656
USA

---------------
This message (including attachments) may contain information that is
privileged, confidential or protected from disclosure.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination,
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this message or any
information contained in it is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply
e-mail and delete this message from your computer.  Although we have taken
steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus,
we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient
should ensure they are actually virus free.