[jcifs] need help to run the examples

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Wed Sep 21 16:18:12 GMT 2005

Ankur,

This is a really really horrible post. No one will ever help you if
you post a plea for help like this. Generally the way this works is
you try to use the software first. Then, if you have a problem that you
cannot figure out, write down a clear, consice, specific question. Then
think about an Internet resource that is best suited to answer that
question. If it is a general Java question like "How do I compile this
program?" I recommend the comp.lang.java.programmer USENET group or
perhaps the forums at java.sun.com. If it is specific to JCIFS like "Is
the documentation wrong?" then you can ask here. If you don't know where
to ask, ask at the comp.lang.java.programmer newsgroup. In general, you
need to have a specific question or you will just be ignored (or if you're
lucky you'll get a lecture on proper Internet question asking). Also,
it is highly recommended that you do not use redundant ! or . and that
you properly capitalize the first character of each sentance. As it is,
this message is lucky to have passed my spam filters.

Mike