[jcifs] IntegraTUM WebDisk 0.12

Thomas Bley thomas.bley at simple-groupware.de
Tue Sep 6 07:32:45 GMT 2005

Hi,

I've set up a new release for the IntegraTUM WebDisk (0.12).

The upgrade to jCIFS 1.2.3 has finished and works very well.
The used network interface is now displayed at the lower right corner.
Also I've done some code cleanup to fit to Eclipse 3.1.

ALL compatibility tests with Samba 3.0.18, NetApp OnTAP and Windows 2003
SP1 passed successfully (NTLM and DFS were not tested).
For the next release I will try to focus on implementing NTLM and DFS.

Download is available at:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/webdisk/IntegraTUM_WebDisk_0.11.zip?download

Installation:
1) Extract the .zip-file.
2) Using Tomcat 5.0.x, create a new web application and point it to the
webapps directory.
Example with ba as application name:
<Context path="/ba" docBase="/usr/share/tomcat/server/webapps/ba"
debug="0"
reloadable="false"></Context>

Rename webapp/WEB-INF/web_default.xml to webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml
3) Change the content of web.xml: Replace YOUR_SERVER_IP with the
IP-address of your file server supporting the cifs-protocol.
4) Create the temporary directory /tmp/webdisk and make it
world-writeable.
5) Start the application and launch your browser with:
http://your_webserver/ba/base/

Best regards,
Thomas Bley