[jcifs] Re: authenticate with 1.2.3

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Mon Sep 5 18:43:34 GMT 2005

Thanks Ingo.

Actually IIRC the error was "unverifiable signature" so the next step is
for someone to confirm that 1.2.x is or is not working when signatures
are being used. For example if you use examples/ListFiles.java with
jcifs.smb.client.signingPreferred=true and a jcifs.util.loglevel=4 you
should see signing digest debugging messages if signing is used. If
someone could do that and either report that they see the signing digest
messages correctly or get "unverifiable signature" errors that would
be helpful.

Mike