[jcifs] Canceling login negotiation

Shunji Yamaura ikemen at starseed.ne.jp
Sun Sep 4 06:46:06 GMT 2005

Hi all.

I am writing a virtual file system library using jCIFS.
I want it be able to cancel file transfer immediately,
so I want to know how to cancel negotiation.

I called interrupt() method of the thread,
it succeeded to cancel negotiation, but the thread doesn't
stop and continues outputting this stack trace forever
and spend all CPU resource.

jcifs.util.transport.TransportException: Invalid state: 2
	at jcifs.util.transport.Transport.disconnect(Transport.java:192)
	at jcifs.util.transport.Transport.loop(Transport.java:114)
	at jcifs.util.transport.Transport.run(Transport.java:229)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Please tell me how to avoid this problem or whether if I shouldn't call
interrupt() method.
I read Transport.java and found disconnect() method throws Exception
but doesn't kill the thread if the state is 1 or 2 around 192.

Thank you
Shunji Yamaura

--
Shunji Yamaura <ikemen at starseed.ne.jp>