[jcifs] support for AD ACLs

rob cnei at usa.net
Mon Oct 24 19:40:06 GMT 2005

Smbcacls is a tool you can use from the Linux command like to view ACLs on
remote samba shares.  As I understand it, it's 'partially' compatible,
resulting in errors that many may not really care about.  It looks to be
fairly accurate.

BTW: This is a google post from a couple weeks ago.  Haven't gotten a reply
yet.

Reading Windows ACLs from Java/Linux

cnei at usa.net 	  Oct 18, 9:57 pm     show options