[jcifs] Properties at run time

Cheng, Anne Anne.Cheng at moh.gov.on.ca
Mon Oct 3 17:01:00 GMT 2005

Hi,

I figure out the item 1 and 3.

For item 1, once we set up the jcifs.util.loglevel in the web.xml, we can
see the properties at the run time.

For item 3, I still just the jcifs.http.domainController as the parameter in
the filter, but I get the correct IP address.

Is there anybody can help me with item 2?  How can I see the logs in an
external log files?

Anne