[jcifs] Can not connect any more.

Jim Qiu qiu_jinmeng at illumina.co.jp
Tue Nov 8 08:33:06 GMT 2005

Hi
 I am using the lastest version of Jcifs http filter. when my tomcat startup , my domina server is down.

so I get a timeout error.

but later my domain server is up, I still get a connection timout error,seems jcifs is displaying the last error, and does not try connect again.
this is the error stack trace

jcifs.smb.SmbException:
jcifs.util.transport.TransportException: Connection in error
jcifs.util.transport.TransportException: Connection timeout
	at jcifs.util.transport.Transport.connect(Transport.java:175)
	at jcifs.smb.SmbTransport.connect(SmbTransport.java:271)
	at jcifs.smb.SmbSession.getChallenge(SmbSession.java:138)
	at jcifs.smb.SmbSession.getChallenge(SmbSession.java:132)

Maybe I'm wrong some where.