[jcifs] Re: Question about Jarapac

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Tue May 3 01:08:47 GMT 2005

There are no docs. Jarapac is somewhat experimental. Only the SMB named
pipe transport with some Windows workstation management functions has been
demonstrated to work. Integrity & confidentiality security features are
broken (although I beleive they may have worked in the original 0.0.0
version - I basically commented that part out because it was in the way
for some reason).

Pls send all questions to the JCIFS mailing list.

Mike