[jcifs] Re: authentication problem when server is in shared security mode

leostone leostone at mail.ru
Sat Mar 26 17:12:44 GMT 2005

I had a spelling mistake in my post, a minor bug in samba got me a little bit confused.
I was talking about security = share (! not shared !)
I spelled it wrong also in the configuration file of samba but samba (testparm) never
complained and the default (security = user) was silently used. so be aware when you try to reproduce
the problem.