[jcifs] Cross Link Exchange Request (Parts and Repairs)

Repairs Depot maria at repairsdepot.com
Sat Mar 26 03:20:36 GMT 2005

Dear Webmaster - Links Manager,

I'm the webmaster of a repairs, parts, troubleshooting,
and replacements resource site located at http://www.repairsdepot.com.

I've collected quality links to related Internet resources
on my links page. I came across your site and feel that it'd
fit perfectly in my collection of quality links.

I've already placed a link to your web site along with a
description at http://www.repairsdepot.com/aclrepair.

This complimentary link will SAVE you from having to
buy some internet advertising keywords and should
start sending you some complimentary traffic immediately.

While providing a link back to the no-charge resource
site is not a requirement for maintaining your priority link,
I'd appreciate it if you'd link back because it helps me
send more TARGETED traffic your way via a slightly
higher ranking. You therefore get more traffic
along with a helpful THEME-related link to boot,
which helps you in your own quest for higher search engine rankings.

Any simple link back to my site, such as the following
or something similar, would be fantastic and help a lot:

A deep repairs and parts resource directory.
http://www.repairsdepot.com

If you'd like the description of your site modified or if you
have any other cross-promotion ideas just drop me a line. Feel
free to contact other interested sites and inform them I'd be
happy to help them with a new link, too, and as the resource
directory is a service please drop me a line if you have
any publicity ideas.

Best Wishes,

Christina Peeples

christina at repairsdepot.com