[jcifs] Cross Link exchange Request (stationary, invitations, etc.)

Stationary - Invitations maria at stationary-invitations.com
Fri Mar 18 02:37:55 GMT 2005

Dear Webmaster & Links Manager,

I'm the webmaster of a stationary-invitations information resource
site at http://www.stationary-invitations.com.

I've collected quality links to related resources on
the Internet on my links page. I came across your site and
feel that it'd fit perfectly in my collection of quality
links.

I've already placed a link to your web site along with a
description at http://www.stationary-invitations.com/microsoftstationary.

This complimentary resource link will SAVE you from having to
buy some expensive internet advertising keywords and should
start sending you some complimentary traffic immediately.

While providing a link back to the resource site is not a
requirement for maintaining your priority link, I'd appreciate
it if you'd place a link back to the resource site because
linking back helps me send more TARGETED traffic your way via
a slightly higher ranking. You therefore get more traffic
along with your helpful theme-related link.

Any link back to my site, such as the following description,
or something similar, will do:

A comprehensive stationary and invitations resource directory.
http://www.stationary-invitations.com

If you'd like the description of your site modified or if you
have any other cross-promotion ideas just drop me a line. Feel
free to contact other interested sites and inform them I'd be
happy to help them with a new link, too, and as the resource
directory is a service please drop me a line if you have
any publicity ideas.

Best Wishes,

Jolene Voronkava

jolene at stationary-invitations.com