[jcifs] how to enable login box prompt in IE

Khairul Rezza rezz4 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 08:33:33 GMT 2005

Hello Shailesh
try this,
set MSIE browser client :
IE > Tools > Internet Options > security > local
intranet > custom level> user authentication > prompt
for user name and pasword

this will prompt for username and pasword if you
change into different web application (different
context)

Khairul Rezza

--- Shailesh Hedaoo <shaileshhedaoo at hotmail.com>