[jcifs] how to enable login box prompt in IE

Shailesh Hedaoo shaileshhedaoo at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 16 00:31:24 GMT 2005

Hi All,
    I m new to using NTLM using the jcifs library. I got everything working
on a tomcat based on the instructions on the website. I just had one
question.
I have seen that IE ( MSIE)  does the authentication seemlessly as in no
need ot enter user id and password. but other browsers pop up a login box.
So i want to make that user experience consistent and want to have a login
pop up box everytime on any browser. This way i will be asked to enter my
LAN userid/pwd everytime even if i m using IE.  Is it possible ? How ? Can
someone help me ...

Thanks
- Sam