[jcifs] On vacay

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Mon Mar 7 21:41:13 GMT 2005

FYI Im in Cancun Mexico getting some sun so I dont really have access to
the Internet. Right now Im paying 1.5 pesos per minute to access webmail
(which is pretty darn cheap actually). I hope this guys not logging keys!

The funny thing is there are some famous people staying at my hotel. 50
cent is staying here as is Fat Joe and Mario. Dont really know who these
guys are but they sure make a lot of noise when they come rolling in at
4am. Apparently Madonna also made a surprise appearace at one of the clubs
here.

See you in a few days ...