[jcifs] readPacketType() / IO exception

Wiedenhoeft, Andre andre.wiedenhoeft at hp.com
Tue Mar 1 09:02:09 GMT 2005

Hi Michael,

Thank you very much for your fast reply and fast fix.  :-)

Snowed in?! -Wow, so I guess you're living in the mountains...

We here in Germany had also since a couple of days very cold weather
and some snow. Only a couple of centimeters but in the mountains here
is much more snow.

Anyway again I really appreciate your fast help.

Best Regards

André

PS.: BTW there is currently a problem with browsing the sources via
     the web interface...