[jcifs] Cross Link Exchange Request (Parts and Repairs)

xout at xoutfitters.com xout at xoutfitters.com
Wed Jun 22 23:37:50 GMT 2005

Dear Webmaster,

I have visited your site and I would like to exchange link with you. A
link exchange would benefit both sites search engine rankings.

I have already placed a link to your site along with a description at
http://www.xoutfitters.com/motoxresources.htm . I would appreciate if you
reciprocate my link.

Please use the following title and description or html code for my
link:

Motocross, BMX, and Skate accessories online.

---snip---

parts, apparel and accessories.</a><br>MotoX, BMX, Skate Board parts,
apparel and acceaories<br>

---snip---

If you want the description of your site modified let me know.

Regards,

Sarah Dawn

Mountainland Outdoor/ Xoutfitters
435-734-2660