[jcifs] Re: Ntlm authentication prompts 2nd user - Win 2003

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Thu Jul 14 00:49:17 GMT 2005

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 09:54:35 +0200
__oltís Ján <jan.soltis at softec.sk> wrote:

> > If you do not also suppy jcifs.smb.client.domain "preauthentication"
> > will not work. Perhaps that is what you are missing?
>
> I've added jcifs.smb.client.domain, but still the same error.

Then probably is really a bug somewhere. So you claim that if you drop
in 1.1.9 with exactly the same config it works perfectly? Does 1.1.10
have the problem? If we can determine that the problem was introduced
with a particular version it shouldn't be terribly difficult to figure
out what the cause is.