[jcifs] Ntlm authentication prompts 2nd user - Win 2003

AARON WILT AARONWILT at afninet.com
Fri Jul 8 18:00:11 GMT 2005

For some reason, yesterday the first user was getting in fine and the second user had the problem.  Today it appears that everytime I connect, I get the prompt.  I'm baffled as to what changed over night to cause this behavior.

I will try to download 1.1.11 jar and I'll let you know what happens.

Thanks for the help, Mike.

Aaron.

P.S. As for those timeouts, they occur instantly after I get the prompt.  I'm not sure if that is significant, but I thought I would mention it since you said they happen when the smb transports have been idle "for a while" (of course a while can be very relative :-).