[jcifs] jcifs on Weblogic 8.1 cluster

Ananthasubramanya Paniraj Paniraj.Ananthasubramanya at phs.com
Fri Jul 1 01:46:34 GMT 2005

Hi,

I have implemented Single Sign On (SSO) on using jcifs NTLM authentication.
If the users are in the intranet, application should not prompt for the
username/password and domain

It is working good in non-clustered environment and on a single node
clustered environment. If I have more than one node cluster users are
prompted with login dialog box.

I am using jcifs-1.1.7 and tried using jcifs-1.1.11.jar and jcifs-1.2.0.jar,
the same problem occurs in all the versions

Can some one help me resolving this issue.

Thanks,
Pani

This electronic message transmission, including any attachments, contains information from PacifiCare Health Systems Inc. which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.