[jcifs] Batching command in CIFS

Cellina Lin cellina at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 17:15:33 GMT 2005

Thanks. I looked into the internal API, but had one problem for now....
The method,
SmbComReadAndX( int fid, long offset, int maxCount, ServerMessageBlock andx ),
needs fid as parameter, but it seems that fid is available only after
sending the SmbComNTCreateAndX and thus get the response from
SmbComNTCreateAndXResponse.......

What should I put in the first parameter of SmbComReadAndX() call if I
want to batch it with SmbComNTCreateAndX ()?